The mission of the Jewish Federation of Central California is to build and strengthen the Jewish community locally, overseas and in Israel.
To achieve this mission, the Jewish Federation of Central California shall do the following:
1. Raise funds.
2. Identify Jewish community needs and priorities at home and abroad.
3. Allocate funds to and/or support organizations and programs, which meet those needs and priorities.
4. Provide educational and cultural programs which promote and increase community awareness of the Federation and its mission.
5. As the umbrella Jewish organization in Central California, listen to a broad spectrum of opinions from throughout the community to assure all Jewish voices are heard in
attempting to achieve the Federation Mission.
6. Evaluate Federation efforts to ensure that our human and fiscal resources are most effectively used.